Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website www.vanicommercials.com (Website). This Website belongs to Vani Commercials Limited (“VANI”) and may be used or accessed for informational purposes only. By accessing any part of this Website and/or using the information provided on, or downloading materials from this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions please do not access / use this Website or download materials from this Website.
VANI may revise and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued usage of the Website is considered as an implied acceptance of the changes and that you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions for usage of this Website.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right of access to this Website. You are not permitted to archive or retain any information or content herein in any form without our prior written permission. This limited right to access the Website terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- You agree not to use this Website for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Website in any manner that could compete with the business of VANI or otherwise compromise or imperil the interests of VANI. You acknowledge that the Website has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by VANI and others (including certain other information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and may also include trade secrets of VANI and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of VANI and all others having rights in the Website or its content during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by VANI or others, to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Website. You agree to notify VANI in writing, promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights. You further acknowledge that all the intellectual property in the Website continues to vest with VANI.
- We reserve the right to deny you, at our sole and absolute discretion, access to the Website, including any portion thereof without any prior notice.
- The parties are independent contractors. Neither party may direct or control the day-to-day activities of the other; neither party may create or assume any legal obligation on behalf of the other.
- We make no warranty that the contents of the Website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof, to any users of this Website.
- The information on this Website is updated periodically. VANI gives no warranties (whether expressed or implied) or recommendations, as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of this Website or any of its contents. The content of this Website does not constitute an express or deemed opinion or an expert view. Any decisions will be based solely on your own evaluation and neither VANI or its representatives nor any third party shall be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, caused by your reliance on the information obtained through this Website. We reserve the right to change the contents of this Website at any time without notice.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, if any, are those of the respective parties and not necessarily those of VANI. The Website may contain links to other Websites, web-pages and services also operated by other persons / entities / companies (other sites), and your use of such other sites is also subject to the terms and conditions and other terms and guidelines, if any, contained within such other sites. VANI disclaims all liability for the content and/or materials available on such other sites.
- In respect of any transactions which may be permitted by VANI from time to time, VANI’S own records of such transactions, maintained through computer systems or otherwise, shall be accepted as conclusive and binding for all purposes. More particularly, the record of VANI generated by the transaction(s), including the recording of the time of the transaction(s), shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of such transactions.
- All rights, title and interest in this Website belong to ICF. The content and information contained within our Website or delivered to you in connection with your use of our Website is the property of ICF /affiliated companies/clients and any other third party (where applicable), and may be protected by applicable copy rights, trademarks and service marks under international treaties and/or laws of India or other countries. The copy rights, trademarks, trade names and logos (the “Trade Marks”) that are used and displayed on our Website include registered and unregistered Trade Marks held by us and other third parties are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on our Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on our Website. Users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of ICF or such other parties.
- All rights to use the materials on this Website are reserved and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, broadcasted, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent of VANI.
- VANI neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Website will not infringe intellectual property rights of any other third parties not owned by it. Your misuse of the Trade Marks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that VANI will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. We shall be entitled to obtain equitable relief (including all damage, direct, indirect, consequential and exemplary), over and above all other remedies available to us, to protect our interests therein.
* * * End * * *